Friday, February 8, 2008

Valentines Art Market Set for Saturday

These little sissel cones are adorned with handlettered mini banners of love phrases with vintage tissue rounds and silk ribbon. You can hang them on a doorknob for your friends or on a Valentine tree. Shall I mention chocolate kisses are inside? I have 30 available.

I made my annual Valentine fortune cookies again, chocolate dipped and gold dusted. This time the messages are all beautifully hand lettered with words and phrases for your love. There are over 200.

Do you have a Valentine tree? Add a couple of these sweet glass ornaments to your collection. I have 12 available.

Here is a set of 6 cards; handsewn, watercolored, hand lettered, topped with a silk ribbon for all the Valentines in your life. Comes in a little notebox with a silk heart sachet. I have 9 boxes available.

Tired of the same old cards from the department store racks? Here are some playful toy Valentines for kids and adults. I even caught a teenager trying to win at the maze.

In addition to the above merchandise, by morning hot off the sewing machine, I'll have Valentine pouches to stuff with family Valentines and little treats. I'll also have some little shadowboxes with hand lettered phrases and fabric collages inside (the varnish is still drying as we speak).