Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Glitter Fest at the Jeni Gochnour Spring Show

I blew out 120 eggs last week.  I broke nearly 40 of those in the process.  But then I dyed them, let them dry out and then glittered them with this beautiful German glass glitter that has a beautiful tarnish over time.  I wish you could see the shine and the diamond-like sparkles that they give off.  These are a sweet addition to your tabletop, arranged in a place setting for Easter Sunday dinner, or put in a found nest.  You could add some beautiful trims to these and make ornaments for your spring egg tree.
  Or give them to girlfriends or neighbors to welcome spring.  I just want to keep a big basket of them on my table.  I'm selling them at the Jeni Gochnour Spring show that started today (Tuesday), opens again Wednesday the 28th from from 9 am-9 pm and then again Thursday from 9 am - 6 pm in Holladay, Utah at 4580 S. 2300 E. on the west side of 2300 E.  Watch for the balloons and signs at the building's entrance.  





 My easter basket stuffers shown above and below.

 These egg hot air balloons were so popular last year, I had to make some more.








No comments:

Post a Comment