Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sidetracked from the Ragnar Relay: Meet Tail of the Yak

I ran the Ragnar Relay Race from San Francisco to Napa this last weekend.  But I flew in Thursday morning, just so I could go to some of my favorite places.

Below are pictures from my favorite store ... ever.  I've been coming here for over 15 years.  And I admit that I love that one of the owners told me on my trip last year that they will never sell online. 



Gatherings from Tail of the Yak
3" moss green double faced satin ribbon, Japanese washi tape, wooden paper clips from the Philippines.
Handmade paper & foil flowers by a local paper artist

The cutest flower pins ever
Gatherings from my other favorite store in Berkeley


And of course I must go thrift shopping, I hit the Goodwill right by the U.C. Berkeley
Handmade Italian orange shoes, love.  Can you believe they fit like a glove? $7.99 price tag.

A beautiful shirt from Anthropologie, I think I paid $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment