Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Not Just Another High School Banquet Centerpiece

A very talented and extremely generous friend, Natalie, asked a favor of me on Monday.
I can't say no to someone like her, because she doesn't and didn't say no to me back in April.  In fact, I didn't even need to ask her of the favor, she just spontaneously offered her home to the three girls high school basketball teams (24 girls) along with their parents, the school administration, and the three coaches for our end of year girls basketball banquet. Just around 80 people, no biggie.  And she helped me feed them all!

So needless to say, I didn't say "No" to her favor.
So the favor:  High school girls golf banquet centerpieces
She needed red/black art work for little golf flags for the 8 floral centerpieces.
I can do black, silver and red real easy and real fast.  If you look real close, you can see the wooden tees in the water of the vase.  So clever Natalie.

So when I came home from my run this morning, this little number was on my porch.
 
I'll help you anytime in exchange for fresh flowers Natalie.

Speaking of banquets...
I never blogged about our girls basketball banquet.
The centerpieces made of handpainted crepe paper, paper ribbon, ribbon and wire wrapped in floral tapes.








Player & administration gifts and senior tags

No comments:

Post a Comment