Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Show Today and Tomorrow

Sorry for the major delay in posting. Time was of the essence this week and I wanted to have as much available to you as I could possibly get done. I had a great turn out today and feeling positive vibes over the paper mache little curiosities. I loved it when I finally could get down to the details of these little spring friends. The painting of the tags, dowels and finials, sewing the clothes and ribbonizing everything I could, was the reward for me. I'm in love with the materials that spill out of my storage room and drawers.

My favorite of this year's collection is the carriage below with the king. The canopy, the velvet patchwork tuffet and the egg sceptor made me giggle as I constructed every little scroll and seam. Let your eyes have a gander.












No comments:

Post a Comment