Thursday, April 21, 2011

We Interrupt This Program...

...to focus on creating... and creating quickly. I didn't leave myself too much time between Easter Market and the upcoming Spring Art Market. It's all becoming a blur. I promise though, I'm crafting downstairs. I have nothing fun to show yet, it's all in the design and partially constructed phase.

Tomorrow I'll share an interesting post though. My two dear friends lost their mom on Sunday evening. They have served their mother so well over the years. I'm helping out at the funeral today and making centerpieces for the luncheon. I have no ideas yet on what I'm going to do, so I better get on the road to gather. They were thinking something purple and lime green. I couldn't make promises, but I'm going to give it a try.

Here's something green for now in honor of the Easter week.

No comments:

Post a Comment