Monday, July 11, 2011

Kids Basketball Camp this Thursday-Friday

I promised my daughters I would publish this on my blog, but come back later tonight and I will give you a little creative snack.

Chloe and Elsa are doing a *kids basketball camp* this Thursday and Friday, July 14th & 15th.  K-3rd grade, 8:30 - 10:30 am.  4-6th grade, 11-1 pm.  The cost is $15 for 1 day and $25 for 2 days.  Includes snacks & prizes.  It is taught by my daughters who will play for Alta High School this year.  Chloe was invloved in the State Championships this last spring where Alta took the State title in the 5A division.  Elsa is just a sweet, little player.  It will be in our backyard on the court.  If you are interested, you can email me at adeidra@yahoo.com with the subject entitled "Kids Basketball Camp" or you may call me on my cell at 801-550-9207.  They need to earn over $1000 this year to pay for their basketball fees this year, so I personally would grately appreciate the support :-).  They do a fantastic job and work hard at these camps they organize.  

No comments:

Post a Comment