Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Sunday Father's Day Tie Lives On

Introducing the 2013 edition of the ferre father's day tie. I ran out of memory last year on blogger, and too stubborn or cheap to buy more.  Just dumb.  I'm back on track and ready to share a throwback.
To see 13 more of our limited edition of the Ferre Father's Day Sunday Ties, click 
here, here, here, here, here, here, & here. We've got quite the archive.
The Chalkboard Tie - 2013
I went to Deseret Industries, a local thrift store chain, and purchased an old tie for $1.50.
I bought a can of chalkboard spray paint and gave the old tie about 3 coats of paint. 
Then sewed on our family portrait for the year, (courtesy of Amy Little Photography)
I used a white colored pencil and doodled away with a few little quotes, 

then let the girls sign it.
And he wore it proudly, yet another year...to church.

Come back Monday for the 2014 edition.  Nope, I haven't started, and I haven't a clue as to what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment